1. Purchase more show cages and housing cages.
2. Upgrade water system. My husband has something in mind.
3. Attend more shows. Our plans were for so many shows, but something came up every time. So a national show is for sure on the list.
4. Get a kit organized for meds and supplies. We have it, but organization is the key here.
5. Get a spray washer
6. Learn to make cages.
7. Complete a 3 generation line breeding.
8. Complete a Full Ace Hops Breeding. Acehops buck x Acehops Doe. Due this month!
9. Be disciplined. Don't keep stuff we don't need for our goals.